Concerned about debt? Looking for a smarter way to manage your money? Call toll-free 877-337-3399 and put yourself on the path to a brighter financial future with GreenPath, a non-profit company that’s been helping people reach their financial goals since 1961.
GreenPath gives you free access to money management and financial education services, including:
- Free webinars every other Wednesday at noon ET
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Housing issues including reverse mortgages and foreclosure prevention
GreenPath’s compassionate, experienced financial counselors are certified and have at least a bachelor’s degree. Non-judgmental and unbiased, they’ll thoroughly assess your household income and expenses, find places for you to save, and develop a customized budget and action plan…for FREE! Use the handy checklist (PDF – new window/tab) to gather the information you’ll need for your free appointment. If you can’t pull all the information together before you call, don’t worry. The caring counselors at GreenPath will help you with the rest.
Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a debt management plan that will help you manage ALL of your debt, not just credit card debt. GreenPath’s debt negotiation experts work out repayment plans with all of your creditors to help stop collection calls, lower interest rates and monthly payments, and waive late fees. The debt management plan incurs a nominal fee based on your state of residence and amount of debt.
Join Greenpath education specialists for a free, informative, hour-long webinar every other Wednesday at noon Eastern. Or watch recorded webinars at your convenience. Here’s what’s on tap:
- Jan. 10–Identity Theft: Resolve to increase your online security and protect yourself from identity theft with the steps you’ll learn in this free webinar. Register now.
- Jan. 24—Arranging Your Debts: Roughly 80% of Americans have some sort of debt. If you’re one of them, this webinar’s for you. You’ll learn how to prioritize your payments, automate financial decisions, and maximize your ability to pay off debt. Register now.
- Feb. 7—Ready, Set, File!: It’s tax season. In this webinar you’ll discover what documents you’ll need, explore your tax preparation options, and examine timelines and what to watch out for if you’re expecting a refund. Register now.
Looking for a smarter way to manage your money on your own? Download the free BudgetSmart software. Flexible and customizeable, BudgetSmart makes it easy to track your spending and establish a budget in minutes. It’s a simple, effective way to manage and budget your income.
Put yourself on the path to a healthy financial future. Visit the GreenPath website (new window/tab) or call toll-free 877-337-3399 for immediate, over-the-phone confidential counseling. Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8 am – 10 pm, Fri. 8 am – 7 pm, Sat. 9 am – 6 pm (all times are Eastern).