Concerned about debt? Looking for a smarter way to manage your money? Call toll-free 877-337-3399 and put yourself on the path to a brighter financial future with GreenPath, a non-profit company that’s been helping people reach their financial goals since 1961.
GreenPath gives you free access to money management and financial education services, including:
- Free webinars every other Wednesday at noon ET
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Housing issues including reverse mortgages and foreclosure prevention
GreenPath’s compassionate, experienced financial counselors are certified and have at least a bachelor’s degree. Non-judgmental and unbiased, they’ll thoroughly assess your household income and expenses, find places for you to save, and develop a customized budget and action plan…for FREE! Use the handy checklist here to gather the information you’ll need for your free appointment. If you can’t pull all the information together before you call, don’t worry. The caring counselors at GreenPath will help you with the rest.
Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a debt management plan that will help you manage ALL of your debt, not just credit card debt. GreenPath’s debt negotiation experts work out repayment plans with all of your creditors to help stop collection calls, lower interest rates and monthly payments, and waive late fees. The debt management plan incurs a nominal fee based on your state of residence and amount of debt.
Join Greenpath education specialists for a free, informative, hour-long webinar every other Wednesday at noon Eastern. Or watch recorded webinars at your convenience. Plus, in January, enjoy two bonus free Tuesday webinars…one in the evening! Here’s what’s on tap:
- Jan. 11, noon–Prioritizing Your Debt in 2017: Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to get financially organized for 2017. Join us as we explore various options to paying down and paying off holiday debt and more. Register now.
- Jan. 17, 1:00 pm–Roadmap to Financial Success: Start your path toward a life free from financial worry. This workshop will guide you through steps designed to improve your budget and your credit and get your finances moving in the right direction. Topics include credit reports, debt management, money management, investing and retirement. Register now.
- Jan. 24, 7:00 pm–Budgeting for Financial Independence: Learn a step-by-step process for creating a budget and actually sticking to it. Register now.
- Jan. 25, noon–Ready? Set? File!: Tax time is upon us. What documents do you need, and how will you prepare your taxes this year? This webinar will explore preparing for and filing your taxes. Register now.
Looking for a smarter way to manage your money on your own? Download the free BudgetSmart software. Flexible and customizeable, BudgetSmart makes it easy to track your spending and establish a budget in minutes. It’s a simple, effective way to manage and budget your income.
Put yourself on the path to a healthy financial future. Visit the GreenPath website or call toll-free 877-337-3399 for immediate, over-the-phone confidential counseling. Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8 am – 10 pm, Fri. 8 am – 7 pm, Sat. 9 am – 6 pm (all times are Eastern).