Internet Banking is more than just convenient 24-hour access to your accounts. Backed by industry-leading multi-layered security, BFCU’s Internet Banking platform delivers a powerful yet incredibly easy-to-use personal banking experience that’s reliable, flexible, and highly customizable. With Internet Banking access, you can take advantage of these time- and money-saving features:
- deposit checks through the mobile app
- pay up to 10 bills per month for free
- access your e-Statements
- send P2P and A2A payments with PUP (People U Pay) see below
- open an account or apply for a loan with uOpen
- send messages that contain sensitive account information securely
- reorder checks or request a stop payment
- transfer money to any member without their account number
- manage your security settings and update personal information
- bypass the random code and log in faster with a secure login shortcut
- connect to Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- and much more
Ready to experience the convenience of 24-hour access to your accounts? Apply for an Internet Banking PIN now or stop by any branch. You will receive your PIN by mail within 3-5 business days of your request. Do not write your PIN down or disclose it to anyone not authorized to sign on your account. Upon first access you may change your PIN. To enroll as a new user, select the “FIRST TIME USERS CLICK HERE” link in the log-in area on the home page of the website. Use your BFCU account number as your user name and your confidential PIN as your password the first time you log in. Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
Need to pay someone? Send it with PUP (People U Pay)
The next time you need to pay someone, use PUP (People U Pay) under the Transfer tab in Internet Banking and browser-based Mobile Banking (not available in Mobile App). PUP is an integrated version of the old DPX Pay product, so it’s more convenient and quicker to use. Use PUP to send or receive person-to-person (P2P) payments to or from anyone with an email address or mobile phone number. Or use it to make account-to-account (A2A) transfers to your own account at any other financial institution in the U.S. If you used DPX Pay in the past, all your contacts and accounts will still be there in PUP. PUP’s a doggone dependable way to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family or friends
- Pay back friends for lunch or an event
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- And more!
To transfer money between your Bulldog account and your accounts at other financial institutions (A2A), PUP makes a small trial deposit to and withdrawal from the account. Enter those amounts during the set-up process to ensure you’re the owner of the other account. If the amounts are correct, the account is activated and you can move money back and forth.
Certain fees and limits apply. To learn more, view PUP Fees & FAQs.